Social and Environmental Impacts
All products are produced without any negative impacts on environment as AHP never uses harmful chemicals during the processing of herbs. The produced products are organic.
Sustainable harvesting of resources/Non Timbers Forest Products like Bael fruits, Chiuri, Dhatelo Seabuckthorn, soapnut are introduced at community forest users groups ( CFUG) level. AHP has been encouraging communities to grow as many as possible/potential herbs on their farm. The community have established nursery and has been distributing the plant/herb to members of the community.
AHP has been providing the platform for rural producers and linking to the national and international market. So, to increase its strength and scope, AHP has following future plans:
- To form alliance and make affiliation with national and international companies for the diversification of products
- To adopt new technologies for the improvement of agriculture practice
- To add on Medicinal and aromatic plants products
- To establish the processing plant
- To work in close collaboration with international company